Once the candidate has finished taking the exam his/her performance will be displayed in the "Grade" screen as shown below. All results are saved automatically when Grade screen is closed.
Note : All saved results can be viewed in Exam Engine from menu option Exam -> Statistics. For more information about see Statistics
Various information/feature available on Grade screen are :
1. Candidate Name : This field show the username under which the exam was taken.
2. Date and Time : These fields show the date and time on which exam was taken.
3. Exam Details
a. Exam Title : Name of the exam taken
b. Result : This field will display if the candidate has passed or Failed the exam based on the score obtained in the exam.
4. Score Details
a. Max score : This field shows the maximum score that can be obtained in the exam. (Value can be set by instructor in Exam Configuration)
b. Pass score : This field shows the minimum score required to pass the exam. (Value can be set by instructor in Exam Configuration)
c. Score Obtained : This field shows the score which was obtained by the candidate in exam taken.
5. Category Wise Scoring : This section lists all the categories (topics) from which questions were present in the exam and how much the candidate scored in each category.
6. Print : Use this option to print the candidate's performance in grade screen format.
7. SaveAs : use this option to save the score report in .rtf format.
8. Reviewing Questions : Click on this button to review all the questions of the exam taken.
3. Review Questions : On clicking "Review Questions" button a new window will open (shown below) which will sequentially display all the question that were present in the taken exam.
Following features are present in Exam review :
1. Question and answer option are displayed. Correct answer option is marked green where as any wrong option selected by candidate is marked in red.
2. Previous and Next button are used to navigate to previous and next questions.
3. Explanation : Clicking this button will open the flash card which provides explanation provided for the current question.
4. Night Mode : This option can be used to enable and disable the night mode. Exam screen in night mode is shown below.
5. Full screen mode : This option can be used to view exam window in full screen. When used it will hide the banner on exam screen and windows status bar. To exit full screen click on "full screen" image or press escape button on keyboard.
6. Change Text size : Exam screen supports 3 font sizes which can be selected by clicking desired font size button (small, medium, large)
Copyright © Anand Software and Training Private Limited.