1. How to download the product?
The user can select the product from featured product list which will take you to a page that contain product details and the download link. User can download the software for free and use the demo version (has limited features) and activate the full version after purchase.
2. How to Install the product?
For detailed installation procedure read Product Installation
3. What features are available in the demo version of software?
The demo version of the products is just for trial and it includes limited features only.
4. How to purchase the product?
The user can select the product from featured product list which will take you to a page that contain product details. Product can be purchased by clicking the "buy" button on the page.
5. I need an activation key. Where can I get one?
First thing is you will need to do is to purchase the software. When you start the application there is an option to activate the software automatically using "Online Activation" option. In case automatic activation is not possible, then you may have to send a mail to: cs[at]swregn.com and you will receive the activation key to your mail-id within 48 hours. For more details read Product Activation Procedure.
6. After installation, when the software is run, i get an error saying some dll or ocx is not registered?
If some dll or ocx is not registered and error is displayed then try un-installing and re-installing the software. If the same problem repeats, then contact support for further assistance.
7. What are the minimum system requirements to install the product?
Supported platforms: Windows 7 and Windows 10 - 32 bit and 64 bit
Installation requirements:50 MB free space 1GHz CPU 256 MB RAM 800x600 screen resolution Active Internet connection
8. I receive an windows security alert when trying to activate my product or using the automatic update feature?
If you receive an alert when trying to activate your product automatically, you maybe behind a firewall/proxy server which is preventing the process from completing successfully. Unblock the firewall and try to install the software.
9. Does the products support multiple users?
For any products, the only license option available is a single-user license
10. How do I report any Bug or request any feature?
If you experience any problem in using the software or if you want to request any feature you can reach us at cs[at]swregn.com.
11. I am getting runtime error when trying to start the practice test. Screenshot is given below
This error occurs because your Integrated Test Environment updates are missing. To resolve this problem uninstall the Practice Test and Integrated Test Environment, then install it again by downloading latest setup file from the website.
12. How to uninstall practice tests and test engine?
For detailed uninstallation procedure read Product Uninstallation
13. How can i check version number of installed application?
To check the version number of downloaded setup file:
To check the version number of installed Network Simulator:
Copyright © Anand Software and Training Private Limited.